MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering.....after reading posts here is it possble to be happy with my new F4 purchase without, electronic mods, fuel mods and exhaust mods? I would, if possible like to keep my bike as original as I could.
Any comment would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Simple answer is Yes. I've got a PC ready to fit and I want to change the exhausts, but really and truthfully my bike was totally standard up to a month or so ago when I got rid of the catalytic convertor. The F4 (750 or 1000) is a great bike that you can take out of the box and ride happily for years without doing any 'performance' mods at all. Enjoy your new bike madmortimer and a very warm welcome to mvagusta.net :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A big thankyou John for your reply.....I'm feeling more happy now knowing that performance upgrades are not a must...immediately anyhow...and i'll take some time to feel out the right things that I need in the future...without panic.
Again thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Congrats on your new F4 purchase :)

Be sure to get yourself in the registry, and welcome to MVAgusta.net!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Hello Mark
so happy to have you here

congrats on your new F4
you are going to love it
"right out of the box" it is going to be the most amazing bike you've ridde

it's easy to convince yourself that a "stock" MV needs to be "altered" in some way to make it more enjoyable

nothing could be farther from the truth
please remember that wonderful forums such as these harbor a bunch of jaded folks (like myself, of course) who are always looking for the "NEXT GREAT THING" to add to our bikes

you're going to love this place
thanks for joining us
and.... as alvin, our illustrious leader just mentioned....
please update your registry and show us some pictures of you and the bike, please

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
409 Posts
1000r here ..........see no to do any mods . any quirks it may have i ve grown to love an ill call them personality now .

·
Registered
160 Posts
I love my MV just the way it is. Although add-ons are fun, I enjoy my bike immensely just stock. Believe me, the bike has a reputation for a reason!

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey mad,
you wont need anything till you try a modified bike...
i am talking about simple parts-chains, sprockets, brakes and maybe an exhaust.
o no dont change those pipes till u wanna go for real staff.if you change them for rg is a waist of money and the style is just the same.
keep your bike clean or go for 100% tuning ( if you need that ). me for example i dont like th ebrake of agusta and problem is in calipers and rotors.
another problem is the rear shock---is really on-off, sometimes is tooo hard and suddenly is too soft..
enjoy your bike...
tuto.ro :flash:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mad, this is my first MV and i have to tell you, out of the box this is the most amazing bike that i have ever ridden.
I have only dont minor upgrades. i installed the midpipe and damper. and the only reason i did that was because it was free when i bought the bike.
The sound is just intoxicating..........just thinking about it i can feel it in me jumblees.
chris

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hello and welcome! no need to modify at all as the stock MV is far superior to most day riders, however making the bike a little bit individual is a bit of fun... bit of carbon here...a little bit of Titanium there....all good clean fun!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
welcolm madmortimor im new as well, did you get the S or R
I heard that on the S if you drop the yoke over the fork tubes she will turn quicker in the bend. On the R its quicker because of the lighter wheels.
Im trying to decide which model. Ill have one soon.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome and get some pics up here! Bike is perfect as it comes, but I simply wanted to get the exhaust note from the Arrow RG3s. I think it's a good investment, just for the way it makes you feel hearing it rev up. Others have said that with the modified exhaust you miss out a bit on the sound of the intake. Either way, you'll love the bike. I bought an S, and don't have a bit of remorse about not having the R. I just love the MV silver/red paint scheme.

Good luck and enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts