MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Thanks to our friends at Cagiva, we have a lot of images for the new '06 models up in the gallery (full screen sized images). Those listed are (but not limited to): F4-1000, F4-1000 1+1, Brutale 910, 910R, Gladio, F4-1000 Senna, and more.

Also be sure to check out alkatraxx's album in the F4 section. He has detailed images of the Tamburini that has just arrived to his shop.

I may be placing the FULL SIZED 2006 images zipped up in the media section. I will be converting all of them to JPG (they are all about ~10-15MB each image).

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*edit*

Due to some problem with these larger files it may be a day or two before I get the time to reduce the size a bit

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Finally found time to manually resize them from the original (very large 15MB+ files). They are going up online as we speak!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will start with those then.

/\__ starting to wonder why you would need the full size, but if you wish to print out a poster, makes sense :nerd:

·
Registered
593 Posts
well, i run a 1600x1200 desktop so the large size is good for that. plus it's nice to drool on the little details...... doesnt have to be billboard size at 300dpi....

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You do know that the gallery ones are over that size already :)

The ones that are original are > 3000 or so!

Once you click on a thumbnail, it takes you to a sized standard one. Click it again and it becomes the size I uploaded (around 1680 for us widescreen users)

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome. Your shop seems very impressive with its selection. You are one lucky guy to have experienced so many MVs

·
Registered
593 Posts
admin said:
You do know that the gallery ones are over that size already :)

The ones that are original are > 3000 or so!

Once you click on a thumbnail, it takes you to a sized standard one. Click it again and it becomes the size I uploaded (around 1680 for us widescreen users)

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/
maybe im stupid or my browser is broken. but when i go into the Brutale 910R gallery: http://mvagusta.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=brutale_910r

and click on the thumbnails, the images are no bigger than 640 in width.... it wont let me "click it again"

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Boy that was silly of me. Sorry everyone.

The permissions weren't set correctly. *now* you can click to see the full original size! Thanks for pointing that out.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Admin,

is there any way you can add the following pictures (located in Brutale gallery page 2) that are shown in the red box into my own gallery? These are all my bike and I took most the pics except the group ride pics which a friend took. But they are all my pics. Could you possibly put them into a "Triple Seven's" gallery?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Amazing pics of the 910R, Avin !

Thx a lot ! Give us more and more !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts