MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We now have some of the aftermarket parts available from WPR

F3 race fairings(full kit) (painting available at extra cost)

F3 adjustable rearsets with relocated rear master cylinder

Ohlins front fork cartridge kits and complete rear damper

all of these are used on our WPR F3 race bike. We can also fit these parts and set up your bike here in our race workshop. We can aslo build a complete race bike or track day/fast road bike. Also servicing is available at our official MV service centre.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
It is nice of You to offer performance parts to the F3 community. But You are an offense to the rules of a non commercial forum and slap in the face of the forums site sponsors. So if You have interest in selling / advertising parts over the forum You should contact the administrator and apply to be a site sponsor.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
It is nice of You to offer performance parts to the F3 community. But You are an offense to the rules of a non commercial forum and slap in the face of the forums site sponsors. So if You have interest in selling / advertising parts over the forum You should contact the administrator and apply to be a site sponsor.
Wow, very rough on the guy there Ralph, but you are right of coarse..:).

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
[email protected] welcome,
As well as offering performance upgrades for the F3 will you be expanding into the F4 market?

Also will there be a web-site coming?

Regards

jimboF4

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,
yes we will be looking at the F4 in the not to distant future. We will be running one at some point this year. We will make all of the parts that can cross over to the road, available asap.

Our website is being updated by our PR guys as we speak, and should be sorted for next week. All of our products and facilities will be updated over the next few weeks.

Please keep a look out on

www.worldperformanceracing.com for further updates.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Front and rear paddock stands

Hi all,
we can now supply front and rear paddock stands for the F3

The front stand uses a pin and retails for around £125+vat

The rear one is around £145+vat

They are stainless steel and are really well made

I will post more up as i know

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
23 Posts
it is one thing to tell the guy he should become a sponsor or talk to admin but its another to be an utter rude prick about it haupti. slap in the face to the site sponsors??? maybe if they want to be a sponsor and actually sell something to us, they should be in here posting aswell keeping us up to date on products and all that stuff, i joined this forum because i am buying an f3, and part of joining is to see new products, the more choice, the better, if their is a rule that no other products other than the forum sponsors products, then i wouldnt have joined the forum. lighten up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts