·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there,

Where to begin...
I bought my '08 R312 in May against everyone's wishes. :yo:
I've been a lifelong fan of the brand.
Thanks to everyone's advice and instruction, I've completely dissembled and reassembled my bike with better parts, fluids, and lube.
Oh, and yesterday was my first trip (on a bike) up and down the blue ridge parkway...it was a very. enthusiastic. ride.

This is me pretending to be a photographer:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157645951396574/

Video's will be coming soon...

Mixon

P.S.
BIG THANKS to Al at Design Corse for making my custom seat! I sketched a design, sent them to Al, and in a few weeks the mailman was knocking on my door. Al was a pleasure to work with and a genuinely nice guy.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I know that feeling about "everyone else´s wishes"! But when the passion is there, there´s no one that can knock you down, isn´t it?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Welcome at the club!
Where are You from, when and where were You riding the parkway ?
I was yesterday with my Brutale there between Waynesville und Bulls Gap.
If I can make it I will be there tomorrow to have some fun with my F4.

·
Administrator
19,855 Posts
Nice !!!!! Welcome to the family. Come to the "Bubbalicious" in October!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the family, Mixon. :yo:
Thank you sir!

I know that feeling about "everyone else´s wishes"! But when the passion is there, there´s no one that can knock you down, isn´t it?
Exactly! My family has always managed to put up with car obsession, but bikes are a different story...

great bike. Enjoy it!!
Thank you!

Thanks!

Welcome at the club!
Where are You from, when and where were You riding the parkway ?
I was yesterday with my Brutale there between Waynesville und Bulls Gap. If I can make it I will be there tomorrow to have some fun with my F4.
I'm originally from Orangeburg, South Carolina. I graduated from Clemson, so I've spent many weekends driving up Hwy 28, 64, and 74. On Saturday, I rode double with my gf up to Highlands and Cashiers. It was a beautiful day. I even had a couple riders ask me to pull over so they could check out the bike. Always nice meeting new people to ride with. How was your day on the mountain?

Welcome, and a fantastic looking MV... those seats look awesome!!
Thanks man! The pictures don't do the seats justice. They really complete the bike in both form and function.

Welcome to the forum mate.
Thank ya!

Welcome and enjoy.:)
Thanks!

Nice !!!!! Welcome to the family. Come to the "Bubbalicious" in October!!
Thanks! And what is this 'Bubbalicious' you speak of? :wtf:

·
Super Moderator
22,351 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
hey! Let me know if you would ever like to get together and ride. You are only a hour and a half away from me. But also welcome and beautiful bike!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts