MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

after forever on the fence for a Turismo Veloce i finally pulled the trigger on a new 2016 silver TV.
Such an amazing Bike......
Tried to stick the HP Corse Tre Slipon (from my old 15 Dragster RR) on the bike today but it is not fitting at all.
Please help my MV Friends !!!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi MY45,

Congratulations to your new TV, it is really amazing bike!!

Well it will not fit!! You can change from Dragster to Brutale but not to TV
The Order No. is different

Dragster = Codice: MV3HY1004SCG-A
TV / L = Codice: MV3HY1008/9SCG-A

so I guess that will not fit at all....

see here:

HP Corse. Motorcycles

greetings from Germany

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Sorry to say that Gero is correct. TV and Stradale share the same fit, no others will interchange as the mounting point at the footrest, plus maybe others isn't in the right place.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys.
I have also an MV Corse Exhaust (same like QD) for the F3
in my garage.
Trying to mount this one on the TV tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I regret to say it is likely that you will have the same problem, mounting points will not align with a suitable part of the footrest hanger.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Bumpkin,

you were also right on this one.
Same like the HP Corse Exhaust no way to fit this MV Corse Pipe.
I am going to order a empty HP Corse Hydro-Tre for the TV. My Favorit Exhaust.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I am going to order a empty HP Corse Hydro-Tre for the TV.
It's 'your party' but have you heard the race version (no baffles/DB killers)? I guess that's what you mean by 'empty'? Unless you live somewhere where they ignore such things the police will probably be pulling you over regularly. It will also be wearing on you during longer rides.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thinking strongly about the HP Corse exhaust as well. Beautiful! Do we know if it will fit up on a Lusso with center stand and panniers?

HYDROTRE BLACK CARB COVER Code: MV3HY1008/9BCG-A

or

HYDROTRE SATIN COVER INOX Code: MV3HY1008/9SCP-A

Thanks!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bumpkin (Chas) and I have a Lusso also with panniers and ist fits just perfectly!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
As Gero says, it works fine on the Lusso. Apparently some time prior to my purchase earlier this year they made two versions, one for centre stand equipped models and a slightly different one for those without. When Motocorsa, where I got mine from, made enquiries with the factory to order mine (they had a non centre stand version in stock), they were told that all models in future would work with the centre stand irrespective of which model it was for. i.e they are now just making one version for the TV/TVL. Worth asking if you find one in stock somewhere or buy a used one.

I was concerned about heat from the exhuast and it's effect on the right pannier, the upper pipe being shorter and angled a little more in that direction than the stock system, but the existing pannier heat shield has that covered. The band that holds the pannier retaining pin did go hard and break. Replaced that with para cord which has hardened on that side but still works.

I've covered about 5000 miles with mine fitted without any issues other than the above.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's 'your party' but have you heard the race version (no baffles/DB killers)? I guess that's what you mean by 'empty'? Unless you live somewhere where they ignore such things the police will probably be pulling you over regularly. It will also be wearing on you during longer rides.

Ordered black HP Corse Hydro Tre today. No Baffles or anything just Freeflow System (-:
Just loud to enjoy the Triple. No problems with the law here in Florida. Cops normally don't care.

Reactions: Duc-Mike

·
Super Moderator
22,495 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts