MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 750S yesterday so thought I'd say hi.

Registered '06, 1 owner with just 919 miles and stock. I added 180 miles going home lastnight - more than it's done in the last 3 years!

A pretty chilly ride but worth it. :freezing:Absolutely love it and oh the noise....

I can't wait to start tinkering, give it a thorough service and get it on track for a play. :f4:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Nice! Welcome, is this your first MV? Also where are you located, this is a big community.

With less than 1K on the ODO it must have been a garage queen, good find, post some pics!
Should we refer to you as Max?

Ian

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Nice find. A 750 reggied in 06? Looks like that bike was not getting any attention in its infant years. How's the throttle response/fueling on her? And yes, pics!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! Welcome, is this your first MV? Also where are you located, this is a big community.

With less than 1K on the ODO it must have been a garage queen, good find, post some pics!
Should we refer to you as Max?

Ian
Yes definitely a garage queen. It had an annual outing for it's MOT and that was about it.

I'll post up some pics later along with some planned enhancements.

It's my first MV but I've had Ducati's and KTM's in the past, as well as plenty of Japanese steeds. Like many I've loved the F4 since it was launched so it's great to obtain one now and looking forward to enjoying it to ride and maintain.

Stu

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice find. A 750 reggied in 06? Looks like that bike was not getting any attention in its infant years. How's the throttle response/fueling on her? And yes, pics!
Indeed, very little use.

Throttle response - definitely in need of improvement - quite snatchy low down (along with the clutch action) so I'm going to service the throttle cable, TPS and thottle bodies, blled the clutch (as well as everything else) with a QAT mod, PC3, link pipe and air filter on the to do list.

Third gear onwards with plenty of throttle it's pretty good though and sounds fantastic.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. You'll find that the forum is a mine of information and help when you need it. Hope you get a dryer summer than last year!! :brutale:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
B - Brutale

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pic

Here's a pic of my new addition.

As you can see it's in great condition - as it should be!

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
975 Posts
The prettiest ones ever made ,I could be biased cause I`ve got one , good on you mate ,great choice.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Welcome to the family Stu.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts