MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 MV Agusta Dragster RC
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! I recently got a new bike (it's currently our eighth motorcycle/Vespa), which has been my dream MV Agusta since I sat on one back in 2018 at On Any Moto in Tucson, AZ. It fit just perfectly to me, and I never thought I'd own one, but now, I do! I found a very low mileage example up for sale in Carrollton, GA (west of Atlanta) and we made a deal, so now, she is mine. 219 miles on the odometer, and she is currently at the DucShop in metro Atlanta getting checked over and having the fluids all changed out. They could not seem to get the rear brake to bleed, so they've submitted a warranty claim to MV Agusta (as there is still warranty remaining until November!) and they are waiting to hear back from MVA. I hope that it's covered! Either way, I am sure they'll get it sorted and I'll eventually get to ride her home to NW Florida from Atlanta. I'm super excited as this will be my first ride on my MV! I test rode a 2019 Dragster RR but ended up getting a different bike. This one sort of fell into my lap, and my wife (who also rides) said "You should buy that!" SO I DID! This is Octavia Guilia. #70 of 350 Dragster RCs from 2018.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle brake Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Best wife award goes to her! Congrats sir.

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: B-Dog of Destin

·
Registered
2018 MV Agusta Dragster RC
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best wife award goes to her! Congrats sir.

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk
Yes, she is the best. I totally outpunted my coverage, actually. She rides either her 2008 Vespa GTS250 or her 2022 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster 1200. She doesn't fit on any of my bikes very well, as she's 5' 1.5".

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!

·
Old Wing Nut
22,512 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! Nice bike you have there...sounds like a keeper for a wife too !!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Amazing bike, you will love it. And yes, get that brake bled properly.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the MV family. Great looking bike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts