MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am now the proud yet still in shock owner of a 2002 F4. The roads here in colorado provide all the enjoyment i can imagine.
I picked this up for an owner that never road it after he dropped it in 2003.
The bike has 2999 miles on it and it is in excellent condition. I am in the process of maintenance to make sure everything is re-tighten and cleaned out.
The bike does need some TLC because the color scheme is wrong and the chain and spark need to be replaced.
I never thought I would own one but I am pumped to make sure this bike looks as good as the day it came out of the box.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Welcome, Jay. Congrats for your new baby! I´m curious to see how she´s going to look after you´ve given her your touch! Keep us updated !! :yo:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Jay from one new member to another, this is a great site with loads of information and help from its members. If you haven't spotted it yet there are workshop manuals on the site free to download, follow the threads from Donsy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone
yes I am definitely putting this back to the original colors, red over silver. Why the heck this person ever changed the color is beyond me. It's like painting a Ferrari Lambo orange, stupid.
The changes won't happen over night and it will take some time but I plan on having this bike for a very long time.
J

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome.....PunyJuney is the queen of Colorado MV members. Look her up.

·
Administrator
19,521 Posts
Welcome to the family!!! Maybe you could hitch a ride to Georgia with Juney this October???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll have to look her up. I will just be getting back from London, so you never know.
i am stripping and respraying the plastics.
I just got the rear pitbull stand, chain and LED rear taillight to start the MV cleanup healing process.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts