MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after lurking and posting for the last 6 months or so, I got a good deal on a used 2005 F4 1+1 from ProItalia. I might even take it out for a spin in the morning. Thanks to the board for unintentional inspiration. I am sure I will have a question or two in no time. And If I have a tip or two to share Ill post them also. First question: Is this supposed to come with a rear center stand? Kidding.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey is that old red/white/blue honda on the left the one with the single sided swingarm? If it is then you are a lucky lucky man. Well... you own an MV so you are still a lucky lucky man :D. Congrats on the bike, we should ride soon! Where in SoCal do you live?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Old? OLD? :) It's a 1990 RC30. Total blast to ride and holds its own. I live in the Woodland Hills area. I try to hit the Rock Store on weekends If you see one of the bikes come up and say howdy!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Welcome...RC30, RC51 AND F4...Hubba, HUBBA!!! You know, if you put that chrome anchor on the right back onto your boat, you'd have room for one more motorcycle... :stickpoke

Enjoy, and thanks for joining... :f4:

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 15 of 15 Posts