MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new '19 Brutale 800RR America from Monkey Moto in Dallas on the 9th and figured it was time to register over here.
Currently working on getting the first part of break in done so I can get the 600 mile service out of the way.

·
Super Moderator
21,778 Posts
Welcome...and nice!

·
Administrator
19,129 Posts
Welcome to the family .!!! Love the "America" paint schemes.
Texas Hill Country !!

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations. Great looking bike! Any particular riding impressions so far?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Beautiful bike, you will love it. Monkey Moto is excellent by reputation, wish we had a Houston, TX area MV dealer.
Waves from Sugar Land...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the family .!!! Love the "America" paint schemes.
Texas Hill Country !!
One of the reasons I'm trying to get the first service out of the way is to enjoy the sisters. From my location, its a 350 mile day.

Congratulations. Great looking bike! Any particular riding impressions so far?
Coming from an SV650, holy hell, what a bike the Brutale is.
Its as light and nimble as the SV but feels very precise and refined. Its amazing that it can feel refined and raw at the same time. I'm loving it and can't wait to enjoy more of the rev range as I'm keeping it under 6k right now.

Hi there, and welcome.

You must be in a state where you can still ride. Many of us can't at the moment. :(
I'll be following CDC guidelines until a statewide shelter order goes into place. This is my daily exercise now. (I'm out in very rural TX where there are more livestock than people)

Beautiful bike, you will love it. Monkey Moto is excellent by reputation, wish we had a Houston, TX area MV dealer.
Waves from Sugar Land...
I loved the experience and like you, wish they were closer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up a new '19 Brutale 800RR America from Monkey Moto in Dallas on the 9th and figured it was time to register over here.
Currently working on getting the first part of break in done so I can get the 600 mile service out of the way. View attachment 476550
Hi this is Teresa I'm looking at the MV Agusta F3 675 vs F3 800. I'm 5'2. Just want to be able to touch the ground. I am only hour and a half from Monkey. Glad to hear it has a good reputation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi this is Teresa I'm looking at the MV Agusta F3 675 vs F3 800. I'm 5'2. Just want to be able to touch the ground. I am only hour and a half from Monkey. Glad to hear it has a good reputation.
Monkey Moto has(had?) a new F3 in their garage. Not sure how well you'd be able to touch the ground, might have to tip toe if you want both touching.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to order the f3 800 RC. That bike has the awesome paint job but may be too much bike for me. I have to ask for special order. $$$

·
Administrator
19,129 Posts
I want to order the f3 800 RC. That bike has the awesome paint job but may be too much bike for me. I have to ask for special order. $$$
Hi Teresa and welcome to the family !!
The F3 800 will be a little easier to ride than the 675 simply because the power spread is much wider. The 675 is more high strung where the 800 pulls from lower rpm....so go with the 800. They are the same bike in all other respects.
The RC is lovely, isn't it? and comes with a box full of goodies (exhaust system for one).

Please add your location in Texas to your profile... and make an introductory post in the New Members section to tell us a bit about yourself

1 - 14 of 14 Posts