MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop by and say hello... I have been lurking and inquiring about thing on this forum and finally my time has come. I just purchased a 2002 f4 750. 2600 miles... Its so georgous... Its being shipped to me from Maryland as we speak. Got a great deal on it so I had to jump... Coming from a line of R6's and then 748 ducati to the MV Agusta...... Let me know your thoughts...

THanks Christian

Is there anything I need to do or check before I start riding>>?? ANy input would be good input... thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Congrats Christian!!! :f4:

I love the red + silvers with the Matte wheels!!!

Before Riding:
You might want to check the fan blades (if they are melted)
basic levels of liquids (gas, blah blah blah

After riding:
Check your pants to make sure you didn't $hit yourself out of pure excitement :)

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Congrats! And just check the normal things before riding...

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Congrats Christian and welcome to the MV family :f4:
Sweet "classic" you got there. :smoking:

Like others said, check the usual before riding and see mv.faq.
Also look around the forum, of course :friday:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Good purchase i was trying to get my buddy to buy that one. You got a good deal on that bike. Oh well for him you snooze you loose.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THanks guys for your kind words... I am looking forward to being part of the MV family... I have lots to learn..... Ride safe.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone of you know if this is the S version. Or is it just one version for this year? F4S 750 1+1? or F4 750 1+1.... again newbie...

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
It's an S in that it's a Strada, as opposed to an Oro, but no other was available.
In fact, for the F4, there has only ever been one moniker at a time (apart from Special editions), i.e. '05 and '06 F4 1000's are S, while '07 is R.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Heres a few tips....watch the kickstand if it has the retacting one as my 2000 f4 does and watch your thumbs around town! a hahahahahah

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ringwraith said:
Heres a few tips....watch the kickstand if it has the retacting one as my 2000 f4 does and watch your thumbs around town! a hahahahahah

Convert that kickstand to a non-retract or suicide stand. Cost you under $100.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts