·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
I must reserve comment until I can see the new one in person....but I am very happy looking in my garage and seeing my Gina right now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Which do you prefer??
On The new Brutaòe the technique is certainly more in, but aesthetically it is really finished worse ....
so,in the pictures you can see the old and the new one.Interesting to know that the old pieces of aluminum can be installed on the new.
So........

WHICH DO YOU PREFER????
Pier
Can you have side and back pics of them. thanks

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Definitely the older bike, look at the size of the cover for the clocks/instrument panel on the 'new' bike compared to the older bike. I also think it looks a little 'bare' without the indicators mounted on the headlight bracket looking from the front, also far too much plastic round the tank etc. I'd like to see it in the flesh, but judging from photos I've seen the older bike wins in looks no contest in my opinion.

·
Registered
327 Posts
well i like the headlight on the new one, to bad it dosent fit on the old bike:( and perhaps the mirrors actualy works this time arround, also i guess they dont work on the old one eighter, couse of cambus:( craaaap.
Anyway i kinda like them both, and i realy dont mind that they removed the indicators to the mirrors. Kinda hate those on mine. Anyway if you where to see both bikes from behind , the new one wins.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The instrument cowl is HUGE on the new one...or at least looks that way

·
Registered
73 Posts
One of the parts that is visually dominating on these bikes are the radiator sides. If you look at the new model it is very obvious that this was designed on a friday afternoon. To me it looks horrible. I am sure the rest of the bike is just as pretty as it should be. My 2 cents

·
Registered
473 Posts
I also like the older one most. it is more refined.
the radiator side panels and clocks are uge and lack design compared to the old ones.
the bike also seems bigger (is bigger) and the visual touch isnt the same.
technically people say is better.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts