MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
netizen said:
is this every week? how often?
Not positive as I just found this on another board. Apparently this is the first week, but if they get a good turnout it may become a weekly event. It would be great to have a sportbike night in South Orange County, especially at Cooks Corner which is typically more of a V-twin kinda place. Even better if a few MVs show up. I hope to stop by and check it out although not sure yet what time. Above all, be safe and respectful . . . and save me a taco :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i'm out.

and next tuesday is no good either. i have to load the bike and gear for willow.

have fun. hope there is a good turnout and that one of you guys win something (i read there will be a raffle).

alex

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Mika, where's a pic of your awesome Brutale? That's a beautiful bike man, the Magnesium looks awesome. It was good to hang out for a while, hope we can do it again soon. I think this bike night will continue since it seemed to have a pretty good turnout, probably got close to 100 bikes for the first night. The funniest thing is when I left there were more MVs in the parking lot than Harleys!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes it was nice hooking up with all of ya, and I hope this bike nite sticks I like the location its close haha... and Ya Mika your brutale is beautiful, I luv the mag!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm going to try to go tonight as well. I'll be on a matte black F4.

Did you ever notice that when you type F4 on your keyboard and forget to let go of the shift key it comes up as F$. Ironic huh?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts