MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! After many years away from the sport of motorcycling I am about ready to return. I figured what better way to return than with an MV F3. I have my deposit down at Fast by Ferraci for a Red/Silver model and can't wait for delivery. I hope to be a regular contributor here and look forward to getting to know what its like to ride an MV Agusta.

·
Administrator
19,853 Posts
Welcome to the family.... I hope to find a way to put an F3 in my garage some day, too.
There are some top guys at FBF. Post some photos when you take delivery!!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Greetings! After many years away from the sport of motorcycling I am about ready to return. I figured what better way to return than with an MV F3. I have my deposit down at Fast by Ferraci for a Red/Silver model and can't wait for delivery. I hope to be a regular contributor here and look forward to getting to know what its like to ride an MV Agusta.
Good luck in getting one in a reasonable time

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are telling me beginning of July for delivery. Hopefully it will be sooner but I can be patient.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
They are telling me beginning of July for delivery. Hopefully it will be sooner but I can be patient.
Welcome to the Forum :) You'll never meet a greater bunch of blokes than here...

Congratulations on your new bike...lovely way to return to motorbiking : )

joe

" I hope to find a way to put an F3 in my garage some day, too."

Ed it's easy..Open the garage door...sling out anything without two wheels and roll it in..easy peasy : )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts