MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys just to let you know there is a mv agusta shop opening in swindon this weekend 2nd and 3rd of may......there are demo rides available for the mv range.............and they are working well with moto gb??? so lets see how they get on

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
fireman 216,

Many thanks for the tip off, Jeni and I are now booked on a test ride of the Brutale 1078 on Saturday. Great news as well having a new MV dealership in the south.

jimboF4:brutale:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats great jimbo.........i will be there from 12.00 onwards so keep an eye out for me, my bike has a manx plate on it,good luck for the test ride

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Will be there much the same time, a pal has the Triumph Sprint booked up and Jen and I the Brute, we will be on two F4's.

Look forward to meeting you.

Jen and Jimbo

·
Registered
205 Posts
I managed Brooklands and then a run down the M4 to the openning. What did peeps reckon to the 1078?? I found it smoother than my R but quieter too. A lot quieter. More linear power but not so much character I thought. Pulls and pulls though. Clutch lever felt funny?? Anyone else have a go on it?? I got back on my bike and was pleasantly surprised that mine felt so good.. So the 1078 didn't feel that much better is my conclusion.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Hi Farl,

My missus Jeni and I were there yesterday, I did see you pull in but had to rush out to ride the 1078 Brutale, would have come over else. Did not ride the F4 1078 so cannot compare it to our 1000R. As for the 1078 Brutale suffice to say it's not a huge step up from the 910 but fuels nice and clean and will pull your arms out of the sockets if you give a large one, fun and then some. Jen rode the 1078 Brutale as well and is now thinking how we can mug the bank manager for 13k lol.

Jimbo

·
Registered
205 Posts
They are selling that 1078 (Ago signed with a signed T shirt :) ) For 14 grand something but the talk was 3 new MVs next year. I agree that the 1078s didn't feel that far an advance. Had a great run to Goodwood on mine today... I'll wait..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts