MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my fiirst MV. I just picked up a new 2012 F4RR. What an awesome motorcycle. Much more enjoyable to ride then my former Ducati Bayliss. Just wanted to say hello. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats pianoman011, mvs are absolutely beautiful bikes. I hafta go to Illinois to pick up my '13 f4rr when they release mid march to early April. I can't wait but my main commute bike is a '10 cbr1000rr. I'm a big fan of suzukis but I had a horrible accident back n '11 that caused me to have a few surgeries. So I figured I'd go wit another brand. But enjoy ur new bike and ill b counting the days til I pick up mine.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You'll love it...!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome. Congrats on new bike. MVs are very special.
Have the new panigale as well- a different bike altogether.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Great bike, enjoy. Post some pics when you can.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
WELCOME PIANOMAN welcome to the forum. Dont mind ...samizx7...LOL, I have 20 bikes and havnt posted my F4 312R yet. Eventually I will as it turned out better than even I expected.
Pianoman you will find that the members here are a very nice and very knowlagable group of people.
If you have any questions about your new bike , don be shy as members are glad to help.

But dont get mw wrong ,we all like to see pics of members rides.Especially upgrades , because others may be thinking of doing the same upgrade. Also others would like to have your personal opinion on upgrades installed instead of relying on motojournalists reviews .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. As soon as I get a nice warm day and the time I will post pictures of all my bikes for everyone to see. I look forward to corresponding with all on this forum.:f4:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys. Where are you located? This is a worldwide forum and it's nice and helpful to know when other members are close to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts