MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi forum,

I became the proud owner of a 2013 Brutale 1090RR on the 1st March after my love affair with a Benelli Cafe Racer came to an end.

I've attached a pic of the two bikes on collection day

I should be ready for my first service by Sunday :brutale:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. What was your experience with the Benelli?
Thank you.. I absolutely loved the benelli.. after the bike was de-restricted the noise from the airbox was amazing. The suspension out of the box was just right, tipped over effortlessly, pulled away hard and the brakes felt great. I guess you could say it was a little too top-heavy for city riding and the tank could have been bigger... but look at it.. just look at it. My dealer will use it as a demo bike so you never know... i may buy her back one day.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Best colour combo IMHO!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thank you.. I absolutely loved the benelli.. after the bike was de-restricted the noise from the airbox was amazing. The suspension out of the box was just right, tipped over effortlessly, pulled away hard and the brakes felt great. I guess you could say it was a little too top-heavy for city riding and the tank could have been bigger... but look at it.. just look at it. My dealer will use it as a demo bike so you never know... i may buy her back one day.
I have a TNT in addition to a 1090, yep I also the Neli, not as polished as the MV but still a great bike to ride and the engine torque is just where you want it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a TNT in addition to a 1090, yep I also the Neli, not as polished as the MV but still a great bike to ride and the engine torque is just where you want it.
How's your 1090 run in the cold weather(fueling/idle/mpg)?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts