MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Nerang this morning to buy some new boots for XMAS and found out Moto One is no longer the MV dealer.
New dealer is the Kawasaki shop "Ultimate Motorbikes Gold Coast" Phone number 0756551400.
Spoke to the spare parts girl Rhiannon who told me the full story.
I said how are you going getting parts and she said we are already having trouble with supply.
I just laughed and said good luck.
Nice girl and very helpful and even got a discount on the boots.:smile2:

·
Vendor
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here Deano,I don’t need a dealer,do my own servicing and purchase parts overseas.
Just informing local members that rely on the dealerships.:wink2:

·
Vendor
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had a pair of Sidi’s for about 17 years and they are now falling to bits.:crying:
I bought a pair of Dryrider touring boots.Seem comfy,see how long these last.:wink2:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Went to Nerang this morning to buy some new boots for XMAS and found out Moto One is no longer the MV dealer.
New dealer is the Kawasaki shop "Ultimate Motorbikes Gold Coast" Phone number 0756551400.
Spoke to the spare parts girl Rhiannon who told me the full story.
I said how are you going getting parts and she said we are already having trouble with supply.
I just laughed and said good luck.
Nice girl and very helpful and even got a discount on the boots.:smile2:

Mitch just got my RE from Team Motto as part of the deal i was trying to get a cheep full service .
Dan and Bruce the managers told me that the motto group have a new MV dealership in Nerang

Reactions: mitchy

·
Vendor
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Col,I noticed they have also taken on RE,they have good stock too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts