MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would mention that there is a new MV dealer in Georgia. Located in Marietta. It is Ducshop ( https://ducshop.com/). I have been going there for years with my Ducati's and also when I had my Brutale S. I sold my Brutale because of limited dealers. I wish I would have kept it. I think I'm in market again:grin2:.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am a little surprised someone would take on MV service, but I guess there is something in it. Im in Cartersville, outside of Atlanta, and am encouraged there is a shop near by.

Motorcycles of Charlotte was nice enough to file a claim to get me a warranty covered fuel sensor, but I would will go local now that someone is nearer. It is good to hear the positive reviews from you beetle53.

·
Administrator
19,799 Posts
Hey Beetle53 !! Welcome back!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I have been away from MV's for a little while. I still read forums just have not posted. I'm ready to get back to MV's again. I rode the 800 RR Demo that Mark ( Ducshop) has and I like it! It is very fast and nimble. I almost pulled trigger on one. I think when I'm ready I will get Brutale 1090. I also hear 1090 will be getting updates for next year:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a little surprised someone would take on MV service, but I guess there is something in it. Im in Cartersville, outside of Atlanta, and am encouraged there is a shop near by.

Motorcycles of Charlotte was nice enough to file a claim to get me a warranty covered fuel sensor, but I would will go local now that someone is nearer. It is good to hear the positive reviews from you beetle53.
Yeah, have a dealer close is a big thing for me too. From what I understand Ducshop was doing some warranty work for MV on a few bikes and decided to become a dealer. He has a few bikes in showroom. I think 6 with a few RC's ( F3 & Dragster) and 2 demo bikes 800 RR and Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso. One thing that stood out for me when talking to Mark is that on new MV's is that they now have a 3 Year warranty.

I think they are planning a open house soon.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am going to visit his shop soon and check out some bikes. I rarely ever see another MV

1 - 9 of 9 Posts