MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I thought i saw a picture of that on another site. That exhaust looks awesome!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wow, that looks like it's somewhat past the concept stage.
Very nice looking bike, 1/2 way between a B3 & F3.
It looks like it would be a sales success to me.
Well done photo's with the background in black & white really makes the bike striking.
:drummer:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
You got me on that one Randy. Rachel and Logan are doing good. He is almost to 7 lbs, and getting ever so close to coming home! Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Sorry for being the dissenting opinion here; while I think it looks okay (the exhaust is the best feature, I think), what's the purpose of this one? TriCruiser concept?? So a sport touring bike? If so, how the heck would luggage integrate, and wouldn't the underseat exhaust be less than ideal for the pillion? Speaking of which, the pillion pad doesn't look too comfy.

I like the concept, just think it's missing its (assumed) target.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Sorry for being the dissenting opinion here; while I think it looks okay (the exhaust is the best feature, I think), what's the purpose of this one? TriCruiser concept?? So a sport touring bike? If so, how the heck would luggage integrate, and wouldn't the underseat exhaust be less than ideal for the pillion? Speaking of which, the pillion pad doesn't look too comfy.

+1 - would agree

·
Registered
313 Posts

I guess someone like me would be the target.
I love the F4 and my feelings for it have never diminished from the first time I saw one. However it is a no compromise pure sports bike that doesn't like going slow or being anywhere near traffic and built up areas.

The Brutale has a more senseable riding position and presumably would be a little better around town than the F4. However and no offence to anyone here I find it ugly and cannot warm to it at all.

Now this Tricrusier would work for me. I don't want to carry luggage or a pillion, but going to a friends house, work, a gentle cruise down the peninsula, across Melbourne etc where the F4 becomes a pig as it's not it's intended enviroment this bike may fit nicely. Assuming it doesn't have the over heating problems of it's predecessors.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
:laughing: told you so chris. let me know when i can come pick up the f4. i got a big wheel you can have. :toothless
What is even worse for Poor Chris is that Rachel is a very nice, extremely attractive young lady that has booted his ass to the curb! Young Logan is now the man of her life! Eighteen years or so from now, Rachel MIGHT look back in Chris' direction.......:naughty:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts

pillion what pillion they can buy there own bike

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The name would imply a cruiser sorta like the ducati diavel. Too much front fairing for a cruiser
Number 2 i agree with you as far as being like a Diavel, so a Diavel Competitor, a few differences that i would see that would not make them compete with each other is that this Tricruiser would be a 675cc (assumption by the 3exhaust tips, same as b3 and f3) and will most likely not have all the tech(keyless push to start, Full color LCD screen, abs and other). i mean i dont know any info regarding this new MV model but from the looks of it, i love it. the tailights seem to copy the Duc 1199 the front headlight remind me of an 2009 R1. but still i really like it. plus correct me if im wrong but if MV plans to sell this new model means MV is doing better in the financial dept. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
The consensus of opinion in our house is it's FUGLY !!!!:shocker::shocker::shocker:

That fairing looks like shite ..... Move on .....

·
Registered
742 Posts
I don't care for it and don't get what the purpose is...........

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think that is an attempt at matching the MultiStrada which is very popular among dual purpose folks. I know quite a few guys that swear by the Duc Multi because they can hit dirt roads as well as paved and I have to say the riders I know can drag knee on em so they get my respect. Nice looking bike - I agree that the exhaust is the best feature, but I like it for what it is (not my style) Im a naked guy for the time being, definitely tired of full out supersports but Im not ready to get this laid back yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts