MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
:f4:See link above. This is a facebook group for MV Agusta owners in Sydney who would like to meet for rides, share experiences, organise trackdays and everything in between. Group has been created so we can organise rides and track days at short notice within the Group and get to know who the Group members are and what they ride. Please ask to join the Group and invite all those other MV owners as well. There's plenty of us out there !

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
When I first saw the thread I thought great, a Sydney based club, however I am the same as wnehme, I don't have facebook either, maybe there's a way of keeping us updated with things throught the forum ?
Cheers.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I dont have Facebook but have been asked to be the President of the MV Club Sydney.
I will let you all know how that pans out within the next few weeks.

It will have nothing to do with facebook.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Saw this on Facebook, I gather they mean this Sunday as it was posted last Monday, being July 14.

Wooju David Song created an event for MV Agusta Club Sydney.
July 14 at 7:49pm
Wooju David Song's photo.
Join
MVACS Sunday Ride
Tomorrow at 12:00pm
7-11 Berowa in Berowra, New South Wales
6 people are going

·
Registered
261 Posts
Update

For those of us that don't have facebook.

Has anyone got any further news on how we can access this.

spypyp ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hello Guys, yes where's the Pres. How about we organise a ride to support DOCNSW Ryde rehabilitation fundraiser concourse later in Sept.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You Showing off those bikes in the concourse or Just looking
Agree we should support the great cause. A big turnout of Italian bikes would be good. I'm hoping my MV will be out of its rehab by then.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Grahame, that sounds like a good idea, just let me know where you want to meet, as long as the weather behaves it should make for a good day out.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Concourse,....................whats that Spiro ? A bike show is it ? :naughty:

Oh here we go again......................

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sunday 21st. I am going to www.docnsw.org.au , Concours at Ryde Rehabilitation Hospital. Open to suggestions if anyone interested in a ride, but I'm proposing leaving Dural Shell service station about 9.30 for Old road. Old Road may be busy as there is also a Careflight charity ride on. Then riding easy or even heading out to Jerrys at Kulnura then back via Freeway and across to Ryde. Anyone keen or wanting to propose any other meet up times or places?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Grahame, I'll meet up with you guys for coffee at Mt White or Kulnura but don't have time to come to Ryde. If you need an MV for the day let me know, but I think you might have yours back by then ;-)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Richard, thanks so much for the loan offer. Much appreciated. Fingers crossed I'll be OK. And looking forward to riding my f4r again, or I'll be on my Honda.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts