MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He everyone, name's Pedja, based in Obrenovac, Serbia and have just bought a 2020 Brutale Rosso 800.
So far , i am in love with this bike..
what i dislike a bit, its the "tiny" sound, but i don't want to remove this gorgeous exaust...!:love:
Maybe you can suggest something...? Thanks.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
63 Posts
There are plenty of exhaust options out there that are even more beautiful than the stock exhaust that still utilizes that tri-organ pipe look.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,695 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
Welcome, you’ll get the sound after the standard run in period. Give yourself some time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome. Can attest to that. I'm on 700 miles on my 2020 dragster, and now I'm opening it up to 11k. And that pop when you switch gears up when high up in the revs, just makes me giggle every single time :)
I was even joking about the note on the exhaust, that it meets the noise level at 6000+ rpm. Well, at 6k it just begins to open up :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are plenty of exhaust options out there that are even more beautiful than the stock exhaust that still utilizes that tri-organ pipe look.
Hello, thanks, but actually, what i was able to find online, i didnt like. Can you suggest something?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome. Can attest to that. I'm on 700 miles on my 2020 dragster, and now I'm opening it up to 11k. And that pop when you switch gears up when high up in the revs, just makes me giggle every single time :)
I was even joking about the note on the exhaust, that it meets the noise level at 6000+ rpm. Well, at 6k it just begins to open up :)
Yes, i understand that , but still i would like something that will be a bit better even at lower rpm...stock is sooooo silent...like 125 cc :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks a lot like mine. :love:

To be honest, the idle sound is civilised, but on the other end the induction sound on full pull is soooo 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

·
Registered
437 Posts
Pozdrav Pedja!

Dobrodošao na forum!

With TV (EUR3), I found HP Corse Hydrotre to look and sound best but it’s something you will have to decide by yourself. Search YT videos, there you will probably find some answers to your questions.

I don’t know what is the situation with MV owners in Serbia but we founded owners club in Croatia you can find our pages on facebook, instagram and web.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts