MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there is a new Mv AGUSTA dealer in London called yes u guessed it

MV AGUSTA LONDON hahaha

There in Wandsworth Facebook page is up and running not dealing in another brand so let's see how long these guy survive for ay :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Should be an interesting one Woody.

Are they anywhere near the banking sector? If they are there are plenty of people with money burning holes in their wallets around there that will enjoy spunking money away.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Well there is a new Mv AGUSTA dealer in London called yes u guessed it

MV AGUSTA LONDON hahaha

There in Wandsworth Facebook page is up and running not dealing in another brand so let's see how long these guy survive for ay :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
can i ask why its so funny its an MV Dealer in London so lets call MV AGUSTA OXFORD kin tard
if its who i think it is this family is London motor cycle Royalty .. been in and around bikes since the first ones

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could of called it a more original name that's all I'm saying

Col chill out they will be out of business soon so don't worry about it no one dealer can survive on a brand like MV alone

As for this family it poss maybe don't make people buy bikes off them does it

Bodmin bloody hell really in from Cornwall originally

·
Registered
922 Posts
Well you could have called it MV Agusta Europe for all the Americans would know lol
Your not far wrong there joe.
I met an American serviceman whilst working in Germany and after stating I was from England he gave me the name of someone he knew in London and asked if I knew him(population several million including it's suburbs), I didn't oddly enough, but you never know sometimes it's a small world.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Could of called it a more original name that's all I'm saying

Col chill out they will be out of business soon so don't worry about it no one dealer can survive on a brand like MV alone

Bodmin bloody hell really in from Cornwall originally
well i suppose it could have been call MV AGUSTA fine Italian motorcycle Art & But plugs for the Cornish rider
that has a good ring to it

i find that unbelievable only just started yet your dancing on its grave .. should,nt wait n see what he has to offer first and show our support ... how do you know its not a direct factory outlet .. il send you a shovel to dig there grave shall i

and get and find out about biker and bike racing royalty ( these are the ppl that helped fund Duke during the foggy yrs and put duke up on the street market )

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Col u need to vent ur frustration obviously about something I don't mind being ur target here do u need to get ur leg over or something what is wrong mate tell us all so we can help u deal with it

It's an on going joke about dealers in the uk mate chill out I wish them luck but hope they stay away from false warranty claims like the others have done

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
no mate i just think
having a gloat that hes going to crash n burn for having a go
well at least he's having a go

·
Registered
205 Posts
There have been several MV Agusta Londons though haven't there.. Southern Cross were for a while and before them there was a salesroom (shared with Lotus) on Parklane called London Superbikes (they were Herts based too I think?). Then there was a dealer - Gorgeous bikes - off the Kings Road for awhile.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Gorgeous Bikes? That was Colin Schiller's wasn't it? He of Which Bike/Fast Bikes fame (infamy)?

As for London Biking Royalty ... Isn't that Wills or Harry?

When it comes to Thor Motorcycles, they truly are in the middle of nowhere up a grotty, bumpy, lane a few miles from Bodmin. However, Colin the owner seems a reasonable chap (if, perhaps, not someone you'd expect to be the stereotypical MV Dealer type) and its where I bought my F4. Over the last 12mths he has invested heavily in a new showroom, and sells Harleys, Guzzi's, GasGas, Beta and more.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah my old man bought a Harley from them and had masses of work done to it with great feedback and he said he was well looked after at all times but as you say he deals in lots of brands so a dealer purely dealing in MV will find it hard I think just my opinion

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
after stating I was from England he gave me the name of someone he knew in London and asked if I knew him
Funnily enough I was over in Calgary a few years back and got chatting to an English couple at the hotel bar. We start talking about where we're both from in the UK and when I mentioned where my mother lives they said a few years ago they'd moved from there. Turned out they'd sold my mother their house!

Si

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I met a guy on Saturday who has been in the new london shop. He rated them very highly. Very enthusiastic, helpful and a good bunch of guys.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing this dealer. I have an F41000R and it needs a new front wheel bearing
Welcome,

Buy your bearings on the forum CBR and take the wheel to a motorcycle engineer and have him fit them for you....

joe

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
well - that was shortlived. Just had notification that my MV dealer (MV Agusta London based in Wandsworth) is set to close on Friday. Very Disappointed as they were a good bunch of guys. The communication from them however appears to be a little misleading. They mention that there are going to be 4 dealers in London but alas that wont be happening any time soon. A new dealer will be opening up by month end, but they need to complete the tech training. THis will be BMG MV Agusta and it will be located at 416 Upper Richmond Road West.

You can contact them at [email protected]on

I hope they were as friendly and helpful as Mido and Tarek, and that they stay around a little longer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts