MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not sure if this type of thing has come out before, but I thought it was pretty damn sweet.

Picked up the F4 today after getting some stuff done and they were happy to show me some new products.

Pic is only with my phone, will get better ones later. Light at the top didn't help too much either.

but anyway..... what do you guys think of this design? It's the full Ti exhaust.... matches the contours of the rear quite nicely I think.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
So not sure if this type of thing has come out before, but I thought it was pretty damn sweet.

Picked up the F4 today after getting some stuff done and they were happy to show me some new products.

Pic is only with my phone, will get better ones later. Light at the top didn't help too much either.

but anyway..... what do you guys think of this design? It's the full Ti exhaust.... matches the contours of the rear quite nicely I think.

How much do these cost in Japan?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Looks :smoking: and thanks for the pic and info, but why do you say it's a new exhaust?? Isn't that the one that has been out for a long time now?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MV-999R said:
Looks :smoking: and thanks for the pic and info, but why do you say it's a new exhaust?? Isn't that the one that has been out for a long time now?
Well, it started when he told me it was brand new.

Basically it is the ends of the exhausts....the organ pipes have angles, resembling the rear end of the F4 (more or less). as opposed to the all even ends on the stock exhaust.

(maybe these from somebody else have always been out there, but it is new from MC from what I was just told today from the owner/manager).

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
maybe they'll sell the tips seperately at some point. but if they want to hold their exclusiveness then they'll keep them attached to those $4K mufflers. still a real beauty. i'd have to see them side by side to see which ones i liked better. MV pipes are what they are and have been for a long time. since yamaha has the slash cuts on their underside pipes, these remind me of those.

·
Registered
420 Posts
odonata said:
Colin, you are killing me here!!!!!!

you have to go back and give us more to help with the pain!!

that's is a very very nice system!!!

Agreed, the slashed tips are very nice along with the original organ design.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts