MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting this thread off early this year, long before Milan show

Has anyone heard of any new bikes on the drawing board?

This is complete new bikes (not the new 2009 1078's for usa)

MotoGB have you heard anything

or will this be a follow-on like every year from 2003 up with rumours and no positive info?

(trying to plan ahead).:naughty:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Would definitely be interested in the new model at the foot of your page Roy !!!

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump;

anyone have any idea who I should approach on this subject?

if a new bike is due, im ready to buy depending on design etc but need to know soon or the funding will be off to another make and model

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmmm

they dont work John,

ive been trying them since production of the EV03 started again in 2003, keep trying every year with hope but they always let me down, same as MV do with spares back-up

was considering a 1078 Brutale but wanted to hang on and see if the secretive Harley/MV organisation had anything up its sleeves for a new model.

If no news soon and spares/service back-up still as poor, a brand spank R1 may be on the cards and walking away from MV may be a valid option.

(If they cant provide the goods go to someone who can):naughty:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I think someone here (MikeUK?) said that there will be no new model until 2011 but I'm still remaining hopeful that Milan 2009 will be it. Last night I was even disparate enough to try to Google maps the MV factory hoping to see something. Nothing. :(

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I think someone here (MikeUK?) said that there will be no new model until 2011 but I'm still remaining hopeful that Milan 2009 will be it. Last night I was even disparate enough to try to Google maps the MV factory hoping to see something. Nothing. :(
Wouldn't see anything new anyway, the satellite images are a few years old at best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts