MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pigiolino and Starfighter, Thank you both for the pictures of 1000R and the 910R exhaust info, here is one more thing I was hoping that you would be able to investigate:

What kind of exhaust is going to come with the F4 1000 Senna? the official answer from MV Agusta USA is "no decisions yet".

Thank you very much:drummer: :guitarist :drummer:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I got curious and phoned the importer here in AUS and was told that he spoke with the factory about this and that it will be coming with the standard exhaust and the RG3 will not be supplied as it was with the 750.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Didn't have time to write this in before but the engine is not just a little more worked but is aparently the same engine that is going in the R.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pigiolino, Sorry if I was not clear before, I am asking WHAT IS THE EXTRA EXHAUST(like RG3 silencer + EPROM for the F4 Tamburini, etc.) to be included with the F4 SENNA, I was not asking about the delivery of the SENNA bikes. :)

Rockethouse, That's interesting about what your dealer said... So far, no dealers in the US I am aware of that could confirm anything.

With the rumor of a MV racing exhaust(SS racing header + SS cat-less mid pipe+EPROM) to be included with the sales of the 910Rs, I am just curious if the SENNA would get the same treatment... I knew the SENNA "174 hp engine upgrade" (not with TSS a la F4 Tamburini) since last Dec. and when the 1000R surfaced, I realized that the 1000R has the same engine upgrade as well.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I have a couple more minutes up my sleeve so this is what he said.

The 910R is coming with the bike as an aftermarket (due to restrictions) because MV made reference to them in the press release for the 910R.

They made no mention of this for the Senna.

On his enquiry to the factory he was told that no the Senna will not have them but he is not 100% sure as he said you never know with these guys and that they may have been more inclined to say no and then provide it rather than vice-versa.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rockethouse said:
I have a couple more minutes up my sleeve so this is what he said.

The 910R is coming with the bike as an aftermarket (due to restrictions) because MV made reference to them in the press release for the 910R.

They made no mention of this for the Senna.

On his enquiry to the factory he was told that no the Senna will not have them but he is not 100% sure as he said you never know with these guys and that they may have been more inclined to say no and then provide it rather than vice-versa.
Thanks a lot for the info, make sense... hopefully the Italian agents would find out more details.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
By the way Ben, our local bike mags have the Senna ads appearing now, I also spoke with our dealer, Aus is to get 19 and avaliable mid May

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:laughing: Thank you! how generous of you! You didn't have to buy it for me... but thank you! I almost forgot that you work in a bank :naughty: or do you own one? :laughing:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
odonata said:
:laughing: Thank you! how generous of you! You didn't have to buy it for me... but thank you! I almost forgot that you work in a bank :naughty: or do you own one? :laughing:
I have a brilliant idea to add. You can send yours, odonata, to me! :later:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pigiolino said:
OK ODONATA,I have phoned now to MV VARESE:
Is very difficult for me explain.....Ok...
SENNA have "EXTRA EXHAUST" without eprom,(RG3 ok)if you wont work in centraline you must speak with PRO ITALIA for a map.....
4 pipes are special pipe.
OK?
Excuse my english friend....
Thanks... really? no EPROM?

Spieghilo prego in italiano, io lo tradurrà io stesso. Grazie.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
How many Sennas are going to the States Ben? :guitarist

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
OK ODONATA,in italan:
Ho telefonato alla MV VARESE,ho parlato con il servizio assistenza clienti ,i quali mi hanno detto che nella SENNA c'è lo scarico speciale ma non la eprom.Se vuoi agire e rendere piu' performante la tua SENNA dovrai parlare con la tua concessionaria,in questo caso con la PRO ITALIA i quali anno la possibilità di darti una mappatura particolare.In questi giorni in Italia siamo tutti in vacanza per 4 giorni di festività,se hai bisogno posso telefonare di nuovo mercoledi' prossimo.
iao amico mio.
pigiolino

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pigiolino said:
OK ODONATA,in italan:
Ho telefonato alla MV VARESE,ho parlato con il servizio assistenza clienti ,i quali mi hanno detto che nella SENNA c'è lo scarico speciale ma non la eprom.Se vuoi agire e rendere piu' performante la tua SENNA dovrai parlare con la tua concessionaria,in questo caso con la PRO ITALIA i quali anno la possibilità di darti una mappatura particolare.In questi giorni in Italia siamo tutti in vacanza per 4 giorni di festività,se hai bisogno posso telefonare di nuovo mercoledi' prossimo.
iao amico mio.
pigiolino
interessare, sono un poco sorprendo... se vi sentite che più a questo proposito lascianolo prego sapere, grazie molto

1 - 20 of 20 Posts