MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Superveloce 800
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, wanted a black Superveloce so my dealer had to order it. Arrived Friday night and picked it up Saturday. I love this thing. Exhaust and tail tidy are definitely coming soon. But looks like not much available for them so may need to customize something.

·
Wing Nut
21,577 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! Looks great... Monkey Moto fixed you up?

·
Registered
2021 Superveloce 800
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! Of course, I think that Black is the best Superveloce. Black and gold with those lines is just classic. Hard to find fault.
I agree. Black and gold just looks so good together.

·
Registered
2021 Superveloce 800
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks y'all! Been a fan of MV since I started riding. The F4 is one of my favorite bikes. Glad to be a part of such an exclusive group.

Seems like Im having to teach people about MV anytime I get asked about my bike. Apparently they're very rare in The Dallas, Texas area. Not a bad thing since I enjoy having something more unique.

·
Registered
2021 Superveloce 800
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do you like riding the bike?
So far really enjoying it. Still haven't ripped on it. Waiting for a few more heat cycles. But the handling alone has really impressed me. Super nimble feel and bike goes exactly where you want it to go. Even on just normal street turns I've noticed an increase of speed. Building more confidence on it everyday.

That said, I haven't ridden a true sport bike since my last S1kRR back in 2013 so that could also be a reason why its feels so nimble to me.

·
Wing Nut
21,577 Posts
Thank you. Yes, David at Monkey Moto. You familiar with them?
They have a good reputation. I met some of the staff at the COTA MotoGP a while back.

MVs are pretty rare everywhere, not just in Dallas. Less so now than 10 years ago, but have never been well known outside serious motorcycle enthusiast circles.

·
Registered
2021 Superveloce 800
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They have a good reputation. I met some of the staff at the COTA MotoGP a while back.

MVs are pretty rare everywhere, not just in Dallas. Less so now than 10 years ago, but have never been well known outside serious motorcycle enthusiast circles.
I will say that I stayed away from actually purchasing an MV because of the bad service stories I had heard, But after meeting David and their master tech at Monkey Moto, they definitely helped change my mind. Real passionate riders who are also MV fans. They have a race team as well.

That makes sense since the last F4 I seen at a meet was over 10 years ago. I lived in California most of my life and I guess I was spoiled there. Since I moved out to Texas I have not seen another MV and Idk if its true but was also told this is the first SV 800 in Texas and the 8th sold in States.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice bike. Monkey Moto has a great reputation, I wish they were in Houston! Break it in and keep up maintenance and she will treat you well. Waves from Sugar Land, TX

Reactions: Force_moto
1 - 16 of 16 Posts