MV Agusta Forum banner

3K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  saftie 
#1 ·
Hi,

even though my F4 is still at the dealership (and will be there for a few more weeks), I thought I'd say Hi as a new member of this forum. I am sure i will need help at some point. and yes, i still need to fill out some of the forum things like registry.

I have been riding for years, almost half of my life if you include the time on scooters ( am I the only one who loves scooters? ) but will be new to MV. It is a 2006 F4 1000 with 6K miles on it.

Tail tidy is ordered, so is the water pump upgrade and new cat-less midpipe. other than that, the bike is already perfect. i might have the passenger seat redone though, but no rush.

the picture is not great but i always forget to take better ones when i visit her. i am just too excited and rather sit on the bike and hug her than take pics :)

thanks,
Gabor

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome and congratulations!!

#6 ·
Welcome to the family Saftie.....and if you need ideas on changes to be made, Randrew is your man......is there even one fastener on that bike that hasn't been changed???

Enjoy your new girl and ride safe!

#8 ·
thanks for the welcome. havent really thought about any changes yet, other than tail tidy. as with every bike, i will ride it, sit in front of it, take everything in and decide then. it already has a carbon rear hugger, maybe i get a matching front fender. we'll see

#9 ·
Hello and welcome Saftie.

If you really want to know what parts look seriously good on your bike speak to R1Andrew, his bike is amazing and is even more good looking than when it came out of the factory.

Congrats on the new machine, I am sure that you will enjoy it.

#15 ·
thanks everyone for the welcome. MV Arthur, i see we are "neighbors". I live in queens but work in midtown Manhattan, union square.

the wait is actually not too bad. could be the weather or just the fact that my new bike is worth waiting for.
it's my first time without any bike. i just want to ride again.

#18 ·
Sorry, didn't see this. I do the opposite commute. Live not too far from Union Square and work in Queens. I ride to work every day it's dry and above freezing, unless I really miss the bike. :)

When does the bike arrive?

#19 ·
not sure yet. it is still at the dealership. but i go and visit once in a while :)
still waiting for some parts i want them to put in/on the bike. maybe mid of feb. i usually ride above freezing and dry roads too, but i might wait a little longer to really enjoy the first ride and take her for a longer run without being too cold the entire time.

#23 ·
Good to see she's sleeping with an OptiMate.....looks lovely. Congrats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.