MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all. Thought I'd introduce myself.I'm an old guy,not used to social media forums,so forgive me if I enter this incorrect.
Just recently purchased a 2007 F4 Senna.It's been a bike I've always viewed as a piece of art,and was recently in a position to acquire one from a fellow member.this is my first Italian Bike,so I'm going to have many questions,hope you don't mind.I do catch myself walking out to the garage and looking at it."Is that normal?":)

David

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nice bike there bravo20, are you going to be riding her more than polishing her?

Had my F4 3 yrs now, I still go to the garage for my eye candy fix when the weather is poor!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will be riding it.I'm at a point in my age where I believe you should enjoy what you have.I am used to the reliability of the Japanese bikes though,and hope the MV will be the same,or at least close to.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Welcome aboard, there is a wealth of information about various issues and how they can be rectified.
There is no such thing as 'an old guy' when referring to guys on bikes. Cue the music - Forever Young by Bob Dylan (and sung by many others)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I do catch myself walking out to the garage and looking at it."Is that normal?"
Quite normal. I spent many evenings in my garage staring at mine, then it got cold out so I just moved her in the house and put her in the corner of the TV room. No winter riding oppurtunities here in Nebraska. Does make commercial breaks more pleasurable though.

Toby

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have similar story. Loved the F4 from beginning. Recently was able to acquire a perfect Senna. My dream street bike. I run to garage just to look also! Let's network as new Senna owners?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Also. List your baby in registry?.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum, as a former Senna owner, you've made a wise choice!

·
Administrator
18,841 Posts
Congrats on the Senna....really lovely bikes. As for reliability, equal to Japanese bikes with proper maintenance.....and easier to work on!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi to all. Thought I'd introduce myself.I'm an old guy,not used to social media forums,so forgive me if I enter this incorrect.
Just recently purchased a 2007 F4 Senna.It's been a bike I've always viewed as a piece of art,and was recently in a position to acquire one from a fellow member.this is my first Italian Bike,so I'm going to have many questions,hope you don't mind.I do catch myself walking out to the garage and looking at it."Is that normal?":)

David
Welcome aboard Dave and please upload few pics of her so that we all can admire her beauty also.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Rainy days generally call for a visit to my garage to stare. So you are not alone, often find that cheeky grin appearing and the keys come out for a ride.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts