MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am a new member of MVAgusta.net and would like to introduce myself. I have recently purchased my dream bike, a silver 2006 Brutale 910S. It is my favorite bike on the planet.
I have 31 years of motorcycling experience, primarily off-road/motocross. My very first bike was an Italian-built Harley-Davison X-90 (anyone know anything about Aermacchi?) that I still have and would never part with. I've been through numerous dirt/motocross bikes and 5 Harley-Davidsons (go ahead, I'll take the bashing!) I still have a fairly customized '03 Softail.
I live very close to Chattanooga, Tennessee and we have some excellent riding fairly close. Deal's Gap is about 2 hours from me and there are some great twisties around Helen, Georgia - about 2 hours from me as well.
What brought me to MV Agusta? If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand!!! (There's a joke in there somewhere, since I've still got that H-D taking up space in my garage) I have loved the Brutale ever since I first saw it in Cycle News a few years ago. Once I saw the bike in silver with the red frame I thought that it was the hottest bike in the world. And now since the future of that color is in question, I decided to I had to have it...and I couldn't be happier.
I don't have many miles on my bike, it's been too cold and I've been too busy. Excuses, excuses... Anyway, I am thoroughly happy with my bike and I like the pride everyone on this board has with their MVs.
I will be at the Atlanta Motorcycle Show later this month and I will try to snap a few pics of the F4 CC and I will post them on this board.
Thanks for reading!!!

Tim

·
Registered
100 Posts
From one newbie to another. Welcome, Bien Venido.

P.S. Black/Red is faster!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome, guys!
I would have thanked-you earlier but I was out for the majority of the day on my bike. Wow! I can't get enough!
The weather here was kinda cool, low 50s. But the sun was bright and it was a good ride. Loved it!
Once again, thanks for the welcome. I have done some fairly good research on MV but I have learned so much more here in the last few days.
I will post some pictures soon.

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts