MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
New to this forum but not new to the love of MV.
Finally find myself in a position to purchase an MV, the planets have aligned themselves, family commitments all covered and MV build what I believe to be the perfect size engine for real world riding, an 800. The Brutale 800 is everything I have always wanted. Do have a few questions but will go to the relevant forum for advice. Great to see so many positive people out there with a common love of life, riding motorcycles and especially those made in Italy. Look forward to talking with you and catching up for social rides. Ravenbac.

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
Welcome to the family.....where in the world are you?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Melbourne, Australia.

Ahhhhhh Geeeze! Not another one.....:stickpoke

Juuuuuuust kidding. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hi and welcome ravenbac :)

Brutale 800 sounds like a perfect choice of bike to me :mouthwate

Melbourne riders will chip in soon, I'm sure ;)

No doubt about it Randy, us Aussies love our bikes. In a manly way of course :stickpoke :yo: :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Ummm, sorry :eek: It must be my quirky sense of humour. I don't mean no harm to anyone. Computers are sometimes bad at conveying messages. You know, there's no body language or tone to translate meaning. If we were at a bar sitting next to each other, you would of seen I was just poking a bit of fun. I try not to take myself too seriously about much. So please, try not to judge me off one bad attempt at humour, or see me as a :jerkoff: But rather as someone who should be less compulsive at typing immediately what they think is a bit of humour.

Lesson learnt.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Enjoy your stay. Lots of helpful people here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I love a good sheep joke, especially when it includes a Kiwi. LOL!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Ummm, sorry :eek: It must be my quirky sense of humour. I don't mean no harm to anyone. Computers are sometimes bad at conveying messages. You know, there's no body language or tone to translate meaning. If we were at a bar sitting next to each other, you would of seen I was just poking a bit of fun. I try not to take myself too seriously about much. So please, try not to judge me off one bad attempt at humour, or see me as a :jerkoff: But rather as someone who should be less compulsive at typing immediately what they think is a bit of humour.

Lesson learnt.
Rob, compulsive humour is encouraged here. I too, was just kidding. I hope you'll keep it up.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Sure do hear a lot about sheep in oz and NZ... here in the southern US, we have chickens.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts

Lesson learnt.
Don't worry. Happens to me ALL the darn time. :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
chickens?

Sure do hear a lot about sheep in oz and NZ... here in the southern US, we have chickens.
chickens???:jsm:

Welcome to the family. You and your stable seem like a whole bunch of fun! With all of the Aussies out here I should be able to find a date for my friend in Melbourne. She's in her mid 30's and single, no kids, travels a lot on business. Let me know if you boys are candidates.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Chickens

Wow, that's bad, do you put Duct tape around them first.

Anyway, I previously solved the sheep shagging myth quite conclusively, it's a way North thing, look closely at the picture, read the label. Scotland to be sure :smoking:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Wow, that's bad, do you put Duct tape around them first?
Nope, we cut a bicycle inner tube in half, wear it like a belt, and then tie it to the chicken's legs.

See, we ain't as dumb as Elton thinks we are down here in the South.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts