MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself.
I'm a new member here. I've been into bikes since the mid 70's. I have owned an MV since 2002. I run a shop called Motowheels. We import carbon fiber wheels by BST and a bunch of other stuff.

This looks like a great forum.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hello and welcome from sun drenched England. :) errrrr but perhaps not right now at any rate. :bawling:

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Hello to you too!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Welcolme, MOTO, You may not have seen the fine print in joining. That is you have to send a set of crabon goodies to each member.
Thanks mate!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Nice registry submission!

http://mvagusta.net/registryprofile/1773

I have personally seen this project bike, very, very nice.

"Comments: Lost about 60 pounds on this bike. with all the mods. The bike is totally transformed.

Modifications: BST CF wheels All CF body,tank and airbox Braketech iron rotors Brembo radial calipers Brembo GP Radial MC Cycle Cat bar risers Motowheels slipper Corse radiator All titanium hardwre Light battery RG3 full system plus Lofgren chip motowheels rear sets Ohlins rear shock with TI spring"

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome.

We built that MV Agusta in 2002. The picture is a bit old as we added the Brembo radial brakes, Braketech front and rear rotors, bar risers, Biondi windscreen, Corse radiator and a few other things.

I'm looking forward to building the next generation MV. In the meantime we are working on our Ducati 1098 project bike...but I won't bore anyone here with Ducati talk.

I'm here because I'm really interested to see what others are doing with their 1000's and 910 Brutales.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
moto said:
I'm here because I'm really interested to see what others are doing with their 1000's and 910 Brutales.

Surely as a 750 owner, you wouldn't mind hearing about 750 mods.... :stickpoke :jsm:

welcome! :drummer:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome! I just bought some brake pads from Motowheels and plan on buying some more christmas presents for myself soon. You guys are awesome and look forward to doing business with you more now that I have a Duc and an MV.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hello~ Martin
And Welcome
You Have Nice Mods On Your Mv
Have Fun

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
style_one said:
yeah...about time. and about time to post some updated pics...particularly of the brake rotors :naughty:
I'll do that.
The bike is apart right now to finish up the reverse shift and slipper clutch--but the front end is intact.

·
2,155 Posts
Welcome Mr M been a long time since the "Madness " days :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good feedback for motowheels.com (as if they actually need any), got my order of Carbone Lorraine brakepads just two days after I ordered them. Thanks very much for providing such a wonderful US store

1 - 20 of 25 Posts