MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just signed up today! found this site looking around and finally got registered! great site. I am about to purchase a used F4 1000S. Always been a dream of mind since I started riding about 3 years ago!

Anyways about me Im a Regular girl who likes riding and meeting new people. Im a Tattoo artist in Rome, Ga. I currently ride a Kawa ZX 636 I do a lot of rides up in the North East Georgia mountains when time AND work allows. Anyways maybe see some of you around the bend!

BTW these little cartoons kill me!:jerkoff:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Rome's not far from Cartersville where the Bubbalicious 4 will be held. Hope to see you there.

Princess Leah holding a Sterling. Now that's a cool avatar.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will check it out! I will get some pics loaded later of the current ride and when I get that new to me bike home!

Im pretty familiar with C-Town! I will have to check this Hubba Bubbalicious out! Makes me think of the old 80s hubba bubba bubble gum commercials. hope I didnt date myself to much

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Short story version: 4th annual gathering of MV Agusta owners from around the world Oct.19-22, 2012

Friday night, bar-b-q at the Randarosa
Saturday, Mountain ride
Sunday, Ride to Barber Motorcycle Museum in Alabama
Monday, track day at TGPR.

·
Vendor
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum,great to see another lady among us.:thewife:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tiffany and good to see another girl here.
I bought my first MV Agusta last February and I love it and think it is the most beautiful bike on the planet.
I occasionally let my husband ride it and he loves it too and he has been a Harley rider for the last 30 years although he bought his first sports bike 3 years ago (I finally converted him) after I bought my Buell 1125CR, he had to have one too but his is red and mine is black.
When do you pick up the new bike?
Wendy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will have to look into coming down for the party in Oct. Sounds like a lot of fun! People from around the world...pretty impressive maybe I could meet me a nice English man! LOL

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will have to look into coming down for the party in Oct. Sounds like a lot of fun! People from around the world...pretty impressive maybe I could meet me a nice English man! LOL
I'll add my welcome as well Tiffany. You're only 30 miles from the center of the BubbaMV universe. We'd love to have you join our little party in October.

One other thing......we'll have representative English men in attendance, but I'm not sure that any of them qualify as nice.....:naughty:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'll add my welcome as well Tiffany. You're only 30 miles from the center of the BubbaMV universe. We'd love to have you join our little party in October.

One other thing......we'll have representative English men in attendance, but I'm not sure that any of them qualify as nice.....:naughty:
none of us can compete with you southerners at nice :smoking:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
none of us can compete with you southerners at nice :smoking:

Not true Al........you certainly qualify in my book....

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Welcome to the family Tiffany

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome greetings from Belgium (that little country in Europe). :)

I'm also waiting on my MV Brutale 675... Damn, and I don't have any patience at all ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts