MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

My name is Ben and I am the latest addition to the Design Corse family.
Ive been into motorbikes ever since I jumped on the back of one when i was just 7 years old. When I was 18 I got the biggest thrill of my life when I jumped on the back of an MV F4 750, and now....well....just try and take that away from me :bandit:

Ive been officially riding for 5 years, latest bike was a 2006 MV F4 1000R
Now you'll see me like this :f4:eek:n a sunny day in London

If you have any question or enquiries, please dont hesitate to contact me

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome spider dude!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi welcome if you could give us details of when and where your moving to mate so we can arrange this visit ect

·
Registered
344 Posts

Ive been into motorbikes ever since I jumped on the back of one when i was just 7 years old. When I was 18 I got the biggest thrill of my life when I jumped on the back of an MV F4 750, and now....well....just try and take that away from me :bandit:

sunny days in london;yor dreaming. codger ;good day:)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
cool to have you on board! you have the FAST red/silver or slow black/grey! Post up some pics MAN! working for Design Corse surely you are getting an employee discount LOL you will be dress in CF from head to TOE!

I could never work in a shop like that I would be giving my paychecks right back!

·
Banned
2,732 Posts

Wishing you all the best on your new start hope you deliver the parts free of drool (saliva) when you send them off to us guys.

As others have already said, must be difficult having all these parts in stock right in front of you, wondering which part your pay-cheque will go on. lol.

p.s.
if the boss is away, you can always try parts out then sneak them back on the shelf:naughty:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HA HA!! Thanks again. Ill do my outmost best to keep your parts dry from my saliva, but luckily with the CF it wipes straight off!
Ill try and get some pics up asap

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Sorry Ben...a bit late...but welcome from Down-Under as well :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts