MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
2020 MV Agusta Superveloce Black
Discussion Starter #1
I've purchased mine 2 weeks ago, already put 600km on it....very happy with driving dynamics, sound and the looks of it !馃敟

Wing Nut
Welcome to the family @Alakus !!! You look very happy there....I would be if it were me.
Please edit your profile to add your location on the planet....

Reactions: Alakus

Registered
Sweet, we need critical mass to start having semi-intelligent arguments about modifications! ie, what F3 parts will swap over, etc. Hey you F3 owners with garage space; get buying!

Premium Member
BMW HP4 Carbon 2013, ZX10R Gen 1 2004, F3 800 2017
What crash bungs are you using there Bruce, I presume they are no drill.. just thinking about tricking mine up a bit when I finish off my track bike upgrades..and just noticed the exhaust, what do you have fitted.

Cheers

Stu

2017 F3 800, HP4 Comp, ZX10R

Registered
What crash bungs are you using there Bruce, I presume they are no drill.. just thinking about tricking mine up a bit when I finish off my track bike upgrades..and just noticed the exhaust, what do you have fitted.

Cheers

Stu

2017 F3 800, HP4 Comp, ZX10R
Exhaust is the QD and the crash bungs (No drilling necessary) R&G

Attachments

Registered
2021 Superveloce 800, 2002 RC51, 2008 E90 M3, 1974 Crosle 32F, some SUVs
I've purchased mine 2 weeks ago, already put 600km on it....very happy with driving dynamics, sound and the looks of it !馃敟
Congrats and welcome. If you like it half as much as I like mine, it鈥檒l make you a happy man.

Registered
2020 MV Agusta Superveloce Black
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats and welcome. If you like it half as much as I like mine, it鈥檒l make you a happy man.
Thank you..exactly..she is the one that excites me most after so many bikes...enjoy yours and ride safe 馃馃徑

Registered
Great looking bike, welcome!

Registered
The wind screen and rim colors look really nice on your bike

Registered
Best pictures of one of these new Veloce I have seen! Enjoy and ride safe!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts