MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. My right rear blinker stopped working. Left blinker works, most of the time. Occasionally both with not work. Grand Turissmo with 700 miles. I'm 210 miles from the nearest dealer. I traced the wires as much as possible without a major tear down.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hello & welcome

Have you checked to make sure all the connections are clean (not corroded etc) and have good metal to metal contact? Check earth connection too.

·
Wing Nut
21,718 Posts
Welcome to the family @BIGRINTEXAS !!!
What part of that large state are you in? Exactly what model do you have?
Do you have the tag and signal mounts on the swingarm? I believe there is a connector under the lower wiring cover that has caused problems for some in the past. Look there

2018 F3 675
15 Posts
try contact cleaner where the switch is located.. i just had a similar issue with my f3 signals working when they want.. its not the relay or the fuses... "contact cleaner" it worked.. ducati has the same issues with there signal switches as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello & welcome

Have you checked to make sure all the connections are clean (not corroded etc) and have good metal to metal contact? Check earth connection too.
I check that first, but I'll run back through it & be more thorough. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the family @BIGRINTEXAS !!!
What part of that large state are you in? Exactly what model do you have?
Do you have the tag and signal mounts on the swingarm? I believe there is a connector under the lower wiring cover that has caused problems for some in the past. Look there
I'm in Belton, TX, between Waco & Austin. Bike is a Grand Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso. Signal is on the rear fender just below the plate

·
Super Moderator
2,801 Posts
Damn - 700miles and that failed, that's a bloody shame.

Those indicators are a sealed LED so can't be repaired - just replaced, there seem to be a few around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts