MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I recently found a small scratch/damage on my tank from my 2019 red Brutale 800, i think its from a small stone that smashed into my tank on the highway.. its diameter is around 3mm.
I want to have it fixed, so i searched for the color number for the tank, so i searched in the user manual, it says its under the seat, on the tank side,
so i had a look and it says Color Code A.

The manual says i needed to look into the Maintenance manual that is on the USB stick that i got with the bike, to see what color Code A stands for.
But for some reason the file wont open, i believe the USB or PDF is corrupt.
Is there any source i can look into to find the right color number for the bike?
Or any way i can download the maintenance manual for the bike?

I hope somebody can help me out,

thanks allot.

·
Wing Nut
21,304 Posts
Welcome to the family @ThijsvanVelsen ... There are a few people here who can send you the manual, or you can look at Donsy's site: Team Double 3 Racing | MV Agusta

Or better yet....go to a quality auto body paint shop and have them make you color matched touch up paint. Any decent auto shop can make the paint you need.

Another idea would be to email the factory directly and ask for the paint codes.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Rs paints can do touch up sticks for your bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help people! :D
@Akorenika i am not able to see the normal Brutale 800 on there list.. :(
@XPARAUK sure, will tag you when i fixed it :)

@esq'z me thank you for the tip, i heard about a shop in my neighborhood that does exactly that, will try if they can make up a small bottle with the right color, but almost all shops are closed due to Covid, so will be hard to get it done, but maybe some are still open to help me, if that is not an option, i will indeed try contacting MV directly, to see if they can help me further.

Thanks again for the recommendations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts