MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am having trouble with my headlights only going off and on at will? Checked all fuses and bulbs, all seems well. Does anyone know where the headlight relay is located? Manual only makes one mention of it, as the next thing to check. Rode home in the dark(well the safety light) about 10 miles the other night, don't want to do that again! Appreciate any help---Thanks

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you do a search for spu issues you will find all you need to know. It is a well known and talked about item.

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
Hi @Vmxrcr87, we're sorry to hear about your problem.

Where are you in the USA and what is the history of your bike ? - AKA, give us a little background on yourself. (Welcome to the family)

Yes, Revhead, is right on the money an 06 910S is part of the model range that suffered from the 'potential' SPU failure (Service Power Unit). However, if that is the only symptom, then a simple wiring issue could also be at play.

Review this specific thread.

Cheers

·
Old Wing Nut
22,512 Posts
Welcome to the family ....Yep....SPU.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi @Vmxrcr87, we're sorry to hear about your problem.

Where are you in the USA and what is the history of your bike ? - AKA, give us a little background on yourself. (Welcome to the family)

Yes, Revhead, is right on the money an 06 910S is part of the model range that suffered from the 'potential' SPU failure (Service Power Unit). However, if that is the only symptom, then a simple wiring issue could also be at play.

Review this specific thread.

Cheers
I live a little N of Indy. Owned this bike about a year-Love it! It's one of eleven. 59yo kid I guess! Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the MV family. 57yr old kid here.

·
Super Moderator
24,305 Posts
I live a little N of Indy. Owned this bike about a year-Love it! It's one of eleven. 59yo kid I guess! Thanks for the welcome!
...a little North of Indy you say? Anderson? Ft. Wayne? (Reared Hoosier here...)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts