1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm dorry my bike is F4R 2012
I'm have problem,please help.

What happening with mv agusta?

I ordered a dashboard 7 months ago, now I haven't receive it yet.

MV Agusta headquarter informs me that they have no plan to make a manufacture right at this moment.

My bike's dashboard is broken and it make my bike can't be started.

What should I do next?

·
Administrator
20,771 Posts
Welcome to the family @Ton dorry !!
Time to start looking for alternatives (like used). Your bike is now 8 years old. The tooling for your dash may have been changed or destroyed and if MV has no old stock available they may not be able to make a new part.
Good luck with your search.
Where in the world are you located?

Reactions: Ton dorry

·
Registered
2020 Superveloce 800, 2002 RC51, 2008 E90 M3, some SUVs
17 Posts
Let's not forget their factory was closed for like three months this year because of COVID, which is spiking again now and affecting supply chains in industries all over the world.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the family @Ton dorry !!
Time to start looking for alternatives (like used). Your bike is now 8 years old. The tooling for your dash may have been changed or destroyed and if MV has no old stock available they may not be able to make a new part.
Good luck with your search.
Where in the world are you located?
I'm live bangkok Thailand thank you so much. I looking for second hand dashboard part number 8000B4571. So mv headquarters said can't make dashboard for me because have a problem with supply and no plan for how long. That make me sad because my bike can't start engine without dashboard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's not forget their factory was closed for like three months this year because of COVID, which is spiking again now and affecting supply chains in industries all over the world.
Yes thank you very much for reply and wanted me. I just sad and miss my bike so much. Can't start the engine and very worries about more electronic tools on a bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I have second hand dashboard
My bike is F4R 2012 dashboard number is : 8000B4571
Second hand dashboard I had 8000B7672 for F4R 2014

Do you have Idea, So do you have any Idea how to connect it together? (And already have new locks set , keys, card.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Maybe a stupid suggestion, but would a generic replacement dashboard not work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts