MV Agusta Forum banner

New Member, Warrington, UK

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Kwak 750 Turbo 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone, i just joined today as i have just bought my first MV Agusta. I've been pretty passionate about bikes for 30 years now. What i do buy, i tend to keep for a long time..
Current bikes:
2015 Dragster 800RR - Bought yesterday, from another forum member: 'xOOm' (Ersan) from Inverness, Scotland)
1984 Kawasaki ZX750 Turbo (Heavily Modified Custom) Bought in 1997.
1975 Honda C50 (for touring lol) Bought in 2016

I did have a Cagiva V-Raptor 1000 from 2006-2020. Unfortunately in 2020 i wrote it off after a bad crash that broke my leg... Whilst convalescing i started to look around for a potential new bike & this time it had to be a triple... I came across the Dragsters & loved their distinctive style. Finally in early July 2021 i was in a position to buy one, so here i am 🙂

#2 ·
Welcome to the family !!! The Dragster is a good looking bike (performing, too).
Show us some pics of that badass turbo Kawi.

#4 ·
I saw one of these in pristine condition last night..in a hauler enroute to its new owner.... I remember when they were new. Crazy days for sure. Not many made. Z1R-TC
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Plant Automotive fuel system

#9 ·
Cheers everyone, I'm yet to take it on a long ride, so far I've only ridden it about a mile and today it's started raining around here lol 😅. Mind you i need to go over the bike & check everything is ok like, oil level, coolant level, brake fluid, adjust the chain, set riding mode, etc...

Here's a few pics of my 1984 ZX750 Turbo (now 810cc) & my 1975 Ped:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Fuel tank

@Boriss I live over in Bewsey 🙂

@esq'z me a really rare bike indeed & it was quite a handful by all accounts 😳

Attachments

#14 ·
Cheers everyone, much appreciated 🙂

And yup that C50 is an absolute hoot. After years buying bigger and bigger bikes, i came full circle in 2016 buying the C50 to do an 8 day tour of 1100 miles to the Isle of Skye and back with 8 friends. So much fun 'racing' each other 😂 The overtakes are.... 'leisurely' to say the least. For a change we actually get to enjoy the scenery since I'm not constantly lookin for the next apex like i am when I'm on the Turbo or Dragster. Totally different worlds & i love em both.

Andy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.