MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I hope to be an active member of this community when I finally pull the trigger on the new F3 800 set to come in the later part of this year.

Ever since first laying eyes on the f3 800 I have been saving my 5c coins and doing as much research on the bike and company as possible.

While they are a small company compared to some of the others it gets me every time I look at it and that sound when riding one OMFG!!!

I do find it a little frustrating that I do know more about what is coming than all the mv dealerships in my area however I do have a very good relationship with them and I have been sent under the table a couple of months ago a document confirming my suspicions of engine longevity and design changes to a number of models (more importantly the F3 800) to come in the late part of 2017 to Australia.

I have been waiting for these changes given parts availability for the F3 800 in Australia not being of the best.

Anyway guys hope you enjoy the doc apparently it came from head office of the company handling the Australian imports.

Cheers :)

Attachments

·
Wing Nut
21,263 Posts
Welcome to the family......thanks for sharing the brochure. Hope your new bike arrives soon.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Welcome to the forum IBK

·
Vendor
5,567 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info.
Glad MV mentioned a new starter system on the 3 cylinder models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts