MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lurked here reading posts for info and inspiration for a little while, and finally decided to jump into the pool. I finally took the plunge and bought my first sport bike in years, and DUDE IS IT FUN! Picked up a new 2009 Brutale 1078 at a fire sale price, and can't get the smile off my face yet :mouthwate. It'll be more fun after the break in but its already a whole new ballgame for me. And the SOUND! I am used to the mighty whump of my big V-twin :drummer:, and am digging the snarl of the I4, not to mention the smoothness. Can't wait to finish the break in so I can really enjoy this Brute.

Ottovonsmirff
2009 Brutale 1078RR
2007 HD Screamin Eagle Ultra

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome otto!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats !!!! and enjoy the grin factor everytime you swing a leg over the brute. Have a blast. Do post some picture, we just love to see pictures.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
these bikes are fantastic, enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Congrats and welcome from NZ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just joined myself and just bought a 2010 990R. 300 miles so far.
After struggling with the harshness F4 for some time the 990R is a revelation.
Stunning Bike!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Excellent stuff well done!... MV's ROCK! and 'for those about to ROCK we salute you!'...sorry guys about my nostalga trip!... time for a lie down now at my age.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats! I'm about a week old on my 910S and this forum and I'm loving both! Great bike's, lovin' it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts