MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put a thread in the New Members section, saying hello to the site, now I am saying hello to my fellow B4 owners.

I have recently purchased a 910R and I have to say I am so happy with the bike, I have come from a long line of Italian bikes, with a Harley thrown in and some builds of my own.

This is my bike as I purchased it....

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have been on the bike pretty constantly for the last 5 days and found that I am searching constantly for that elusive 7th gear LOL, so I have purchased a Healtech gear indicator to remind me that I am indeed in 6th.

I have also found like all of you that the standard pegs are slippery so have some new adjustable ones on order.

Today however I did put on a home made tail tidy (fender eliminator) and LED indicators. I bought a universal tail tidy, a set of simple LED indicators and an R&G tail light (£10).

I used the original mounting holes which only required me drilling one hole in the tail tidy and a couple of new holes to fit the light. I found of course that the LED indicators made the flash rate of the signals too fast for UK roads, so had a couple of inline LED resistors in my spare parts which fixed the issue, I only had to add the resistors to the rear signals to make it work.

All in all it cost me about £25 for all the parts, so a cheap but good modification.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice bike. Did they paint the engine block black?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts