MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ... i found this forum while browsing for everything and anything MV. I am currently in the market for a used F4 and would like to know what i need to be on the lookout for (mechanical/problems)? I've come from a Jap bike background and have ridden R1's for quite sometime now and am ready to step up to the plate with an italian masterpiece.

i also noticed not a whole lot of members... comming from another site of more than 10,000 members i was wondering if there is just not that many owners to "infest" a forum like that, or if there is some place i overlooked?

please help/guide me in the right direction in purchasing my new addiction. thank you.

Travis

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Hello and welcome to mvagusta.net!

Just to note- this site is actually fairly new and growing rapidly every day! MV Agusta is a fairly limited motorcycle hence the smaller size- although hopefully one day this website will reach a large capacity :) to unite much if not all of the MV owners/fans on the web!

If you check the Registry section- you can read about other owners who have purchased and written about his or her own MV (with problems, history, comments, modifications). It is not only a great resource to locate nearby MV's, but also to see the history of many of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts