MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be grateful for any help and advice in buying a motorcycle attached to the photo. MV Agusta RC RR
What app ‪+44 7990 102688‬
Wheel Tire Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts

·
Old Wing Nut
22,695 Posts
Welcome to the family @Denis Merkulov !! Is that your child sitting on your current F4? Where are you in Russia? It's a big country.

Reactions: Denis Merkulov

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
@Denis Merkulov - AS this is an introductory thread, I am not going to move it to the WANTEED TO BUY section of the forum. However, since that seems to be your major thrust here, and who can blame you, then please start a post in the For Sale/Wanted section of the forum. Understand that BUMPING is not allowed in that section, but it is the section where you will get the best results for that which you seek.

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Denis Merkulov - AS this is an introductory thread, I am not going to move it to the WANTEED TO BUY section of the forum. However, since that seems to be your major thrust here, and who can blame you, then please start a post in the For Sale/Wanted section of the forum. Understand that BUMPING is not allowed in that section, but it is the section where you will get the best results for that which you seek.
Still wanted

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
Moving this thread to Wanted to Buy.

·
Registered
2015 MV Agusta Brutale 1090rr, 2014 Ducati Streetfighter 848
142 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts