MV Agusta Forum banner

New Member Kent UK

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  David the Brutale 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, just rejoined.
Had one of the first F4 750 after the oro, which I was getting a little old for, so sold it 5 years ago and went to a Ducati Diavel, did want a Turismo veloce but its introduction was delayed and not available, but have always regretted selling that F4 and return to MV ownership.
So have recently purchased a Brutale 750 America (full kit) in lovely condition with 3000 miles on the clock. As with most of the special editions only 300 made and believe their is only 1/2 in the UK . Obviously most went to the USA. At the moment busy polishing her to get back on the road when it finally stops raining in the uk.
David.

#11 ·
ok its a 2004 model with the full options America kit ie all the plastic parts are replaced with carbon and has the lightweight marchesini wheels. it appears only 300 were made and about 2/3 were the standard kit. most went toUSA or stayed in italy with a few dotted across europe believe there is 2 in the UK (both full option bikes) mine is in great condition and has only covered 4000miles. it has had some upgrades such as the upgraded water pump, upgraded fuse box and the cat has removed and a genuine mv de cat pipe fitted. it has then has a sports air filter fitted a power commander and been correctly set up on a rolling road. whilst this adds a few horses at the top end it has transformed the mid range so it feels so much faster then the F4 750 i used to have. i will hopefully be retiring next year and sadly i may need to sell her !!
Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system White
Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel
Automotive lighting White Light Automotive design Chair
Crankset Bicycle Bicycle tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Fuel tank Photograph Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Head Helmet White Light Automotive lighting
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle frame Bicycle tire

#13 ·
unfortunately it never came with the bike, as it was a kit you had to remove the existing plaque and fit the America one, have heard it is quite common that people either never got the plaque from MV or never bothered fitting it. The supplying dealer of mine ( have the invoice for an America) has unfortunately ceased trading and uk importer is no longer MV so its difficult to find any records to identify which number in the 300 it is !!
unless i could somehow talk to the factory as i believe only 2 americas came to the uk.

#14 ·
You don't HAVE to sell your bike because you retire...you can just go for rides more often.
Lovely bike...keep it. Eventually will be an like any other good investment.

#15 ·
That's what I was thinking!

Surely you retire to give yourself more time to enjoy the things you spent your hard working life to accrue??

Selling her sure would be a sad day to kick your retirement off with. You need to be more selfish.
There must be some other crap you can sell off first if retirement needs some funding assistance?.....

The TV? (Let's face it, there's f***- all on TV worth watching since we moved from 4 channels to 4000);

Maybe some kids that are still hanging around the house that should have moved out years ago?

There must be other stuff you can get shot of for money that doesn't give you joy in return for its keep?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.