MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just rejoined.
Had one of the first F4 750 after the oro, which I was getting a little old for, so sold it 5 years ago and went to a Ducati Diavel, did want a Turismo veloce but its introduction was delayed and not available, but have always regretted selling that F4 and return to MV ownership.
So have recently purchased a Brutale 750 America (full kit) in lovely condition with 3000 miles on the clock. As with most of the special editions only 300 made and believe their is only 1/2 in the UK . Obviously most went to the USA. At the moment busy polishing her to get back on the road when it finally stops raining in the uk.
David.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Congrats and do post up some pics, We love pics around here!!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hi David and welcome!

Great looking bike. Maybe we will have the driest summer ever to make up for the excess rain?:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome!

I come to Kent every summer to visit family. I would flip if I saw that bike riding down the road! haha

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
hi David
i know the thread is old but would love to see some more pics of that beautiful america you have. Its one of my dream bikes

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok its a 2004 model with the full options America kit ie all the plastic parts are replaced with carbon and has the lightweight marchesini wheels. it appears only 300 were made and about 2/3 were the standard kit. most went toUSA or stayed in italy with a few dotted across europe believe there is 2 in the UK (both full option bikes) mine is in great condition and has only covered 4000miles. it has had some upgrades such as the upgraded water pump, upgraded fuse box and the cat has removed and a genuine mv de cat pipe fitted. it has then has a sports air filter fitted a power commander and been correctly set up on a rolling road. whilst this adds a few horses at the top end it has transformed the mid range so it feels so much faster then the F4 750 i used to have. i will hopefully be retiring next year and sadly i may need to sell her !!
IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1855.JPG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts