MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I have some real issues. Should I purchase my bike now, or wait for a rumored re-designed version (2007-2008???). My other problem is that I reside in Elizabeth City, NC (most of you probably haven't heard of it) and the closest Agusta dealer is some 6 hours (340 miles) away. I just don't know if I feel comfortable having to travel so far for servicing, what would you guys suggest?

·
Registered
279 Posts
We have a member down in Asheville who could probably give you some guidance as to where to buy the bike....you may want to PM to "Pirate" and seek his advice. As for now vs later....i would go for now. Release dates of new models are always changing and you could find yourself waiting for a long time. Just my $.02...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome, :) Buy now is my advice too. :stickpoke I bought my 1000S in the early part of this year, now the 1000R is available, the S models are being heavily discounted here in the UK and I could have had the same bike much cheaper had I waited about 6 months, :bawling: but I don't regret getting my bike when I did at all... GO FOR IT!! :moped:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts