Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys.
My name is Amlie,and I am very glad to be here to introduce my business to you, and I hope I can have the opportunity to help you ,

We can offer you CNC Machining & Manufacturing Services,Rapid Prototype Machining Services 3-axis, 4-axis,3+2-axis CNC turning milling, turned- milled combined machining,
Injection mold ,3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, grinding,Laser Carving etc.
*Non-standard & custom mechanical parts(different material, such as aluminum, steel, brass etc)
*High precision CNC machining, lathe machining
*sheet metal processing and laser cutting
*shaft, gears, bolts and nuts, springs
*welding and assembly
*Aliuminum die casting and extrusion

Reliable and professional machining partner!
Pls feel free to send message.Engineer06ATtop-rp.cn

Best regards
Amlie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, guys.
My name is Amlie,and I am very glad to be here to introduce my business to you, and I hope I can have the opportunity to help you ,

We can offer you CNC Machining & Manufacturing Services,Rapid Prototype Machining Services 3-axis, 4-axis,3+2-axis CNC turning milling, turned- milled combined machining,
Injection mold ,3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, grinding,Laser Carving etc.
*Non-standard & custom mechanical parts(different material, such as aluminum, steel, brass etc)
*High precision CNC machining, lathe machining
*sheet metal processing and laser cutting
*shaft, gears, bolts and nuts, springs
*welding and assembly
*Aliuminum die casting and extrusion

Reliable and professional machining partner!
Pls feel free to send message.Engineer06ATtop-rp.cn

Best regards
Amlie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, guys.
I just wanted to let you guys know that if you need custom fabrication of any parts, I am currently seeking new jobs for my shop. I have years of experience making parts for cars and motorcycles, I can make parts from steel, stainless, carbon fiber, etc. Feel free to send me a PM with requests, and I will get back to you shortly.

Amlie

·
Administrator
20,348 Posts
Welcome to our family @Amlie ...... There are specific rules regarding business advertising on this forum. Please refer to: Vendor Rules

I have locked this thread. Further posts by you will be deleted and this one as well unless you become a sponsor.
Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.