MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

A bit of intro and explanation is always a good place to start. I just turned 60, and live in Sugar Land, TX-- a Houston suburb. Currently I ride a Moto Guzzi V7R--love the bike! But, I am seriously pondering buying a B 675 with ABS. Currently I am researching the MV, and local Houston dealer. Friday I will ride down for a sit, and possible test ride a white version. This looks like an excellent forum. Questions to follow....

much thanks!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Hope you enjoy your evolvement on this forum.

·
Administrator
19,545 Posts
Welcome to the family.....lots of good info and help available here. The new generation bikes (triples) are really just getting to be known.
It is a friendly and helpful forum.....some jokers on here too, but all good natured ribbing. :stickpoke

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All,

Thank you for your kind welcome! I really appreciate your hospitality and sharing experiences.
More questions in the B forum....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good to see you made your way to this forum from Wildguzzi. Good luck in your search! These are great bikes. My 1090RR may have kicked my Griso off of the top spot for my favorite bike.

Steve

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve,
Much thanks-- Friday morning I am having my first serious look at the Houston dealer. Geometry is important on the B3. The bike seems to check all the boxes. If the bike feels good, I hope to take a test ride--should be quite different from my V7R "little goose". Griso's are great--but too heavy for me to handle. The B3 weight = V7R, but twice the power and high tech with ABS.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Hi lucydad. Been on Wildguzzi for several years as I have been really close to pulling the trigger on a Coppa Italia. And then a Griso SE. As you, I just couldn't get past the weight. The 3-cylinder MV's offer a combination of light weight and power that Guzzi do not offer. From an ergonomics standpoint, the Rivale is a bit more upright than the Brutale, but the Rivale has a greater seat height and smaller fuel tank, which may be issues. Welcome to the MV fold.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome from another wildguzzi/mvagusta.net member, and lover of all thing Italian (OK honestly if it's got two wheels I'm in.)

Toby

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I am in Sugar Land too. Unfortunately I work most weekends since I am junior at work, but maybe we can coordinate something one day.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Unfortunately I work most weekends since I am junior at work.....

I hate to bring this up, but if you're married, you're junior at home as well......:stickpoke

(Kidding)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome, I'm also in Texas the DFW area. I ride a Brutale 990R and love it. I just got back from a 5 day trip down to Big Bend, put on 2400 miles. The bike performed perfectly even loaded up with gear.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to hear there are TEXAS Gulf Coast MV riders...never seen one in the wild yet...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts